Damsels and Dynamite
The following is a list of rare and magical items found by our adventurers on their travels.
- An autonomous shield unit manufactured by Dampf Industries
- As a bonus action, you may activate or deactivate the Autodrome Shield.
- Once activated the Autodrome Shield unpacks itself and hovers around its target, providing protection against attacks as if it were wielded. This effect provides +2 to AC and lasts for 1 minute.
- As a bonus action, you may order an activated Autodrome Shield to shove a medium (or smaller) creature within 5 feet to another adjacent square.
- If you are subject to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to only take half damage, you may choose to expend the remainder of the Autodrome Shield’s charge to take no damage should you succeed the saving throw.
- The Autodrome Shield fully recharges once per long rest.
- A dark, red leather duster that constantly appears to be smoldering on the shoulders.
- While wearing this item gain +1 to AC and +1 to all saving throws
- While wearing this item you may cast the spell Dimensional Door as a bonus action. You may use this ability once per short rest.
- A heavy firearm manufactured by the Dante Corporation
- Capacity: 3 rounds
- Damage: 1d10 piercing
- This firearm emits bright light in a 40 foot radius, and dim light for an additional 40 feet.
- While wielding this firearm, its user gains resistance to cold damage.
- As a bonus action, you may channel the power of the fire elemental within the gem in the weapon’s grip. When attacking, a plume of flame erupts from the barrel dealing an additional 2d6 fire damage in a 15 foot line (DC 15 Dex save for half damage). This effect consumes two rounds of ammunition. This effect lasts until canceled by the user.
- As a bonus action, you may cancel the effect of the gem.
- A light firearm manufactured by the Dante Corporation
- Capacity: 6 rounds
- Damage: 1d8 piercing + 1d6 cold
- While wielding this firearm, its user gains resistance to fire damage.
- The frostbrand has the ability to extinguish any non-magical flame within 60 feet of its user.
- While in cold temperatures, the Frostbrand emits a faint glow (10 feet of bright light, 10 feet of dim).
- A leatherwork holster of the finest quality
- While wearing this item, gain +2 to your initiative roll.
Heart of the Swarm
- A staff made from what appears to be rotted wood. with numerous pustules and insect eggs clustered near the base and tip. Random creatures skitter in between the cracks of the mangled wood.
- “Manufactured” by the Kijani Foundation
- This staff emits a constant buzzing sound that is audible to any creature within 10 feet.
- This staff has 10 charges and regains 1d6 charges per long rest.
- You may use an action to spend 2 charges to summon a cloud of harmless flying insects that exist for 1 minute. These insects swarm in a 30 foot radius, centered on the staff, and grant any creatures within half cover
- You may use an action to spend 5 charges to cast the spell Giant Insect.
- You may use an action to spend 8 charges to cast the spell Insect Plauge.
- In the event that all charges are expended from the staff, there is a 50% chance for the staff to lose it’s magical properties and be destroyed.
- A long, hooded cloak made of an ethereal material. Manufactured by Dampf Industries
- While wearing this item, gain +1 to AC and +1 to all saving throws.
- While wearing this item, you may pull the hood up in order to become invisible for up to 10 minutes. The ethereal power of the cloak recharges once every long rest.
- A pair of goggles with adjustable, mirrored lenses. Manufactured by Dampf Industries
- While wearing this item, gain 60 feet of Dark Vision. Alternatively, if you have Darkvision, increase its distance by 60 feet.
- While wearing this item, gain +2 to all perception rolls.
- A pair of opaque, white metal bracers. Manufactured by the Dante Corporation
- While wearing this item, as a reaction, you may reduce any ranged attack by 1d10+DEX damage. If damage is reduced to zero this way, you may make an attack roll to reflect the projectile at any new target.
- A two handed hammer hewn from black stone. Manufactured by Dampf Industries
- While wielding this weapon gain +1 to all attack and damage rolls, as well as +1 to all saving throws, and +1 to all ability checks
- While wielding this weapon, you may reroll any one attack roll, saving throw, or ability check you dislike. You must use the new result. This ability can only be used once per long rest.